• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Woman Using Girl Crack Method


    Pick Up Woman Using Girl Crack Method

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said: You look great in that dress. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Girl crack Method really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How Can You Get A Girl To Like You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll