• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Amazing Lady Using Club Game


    Pick Up Amazing Lady Using Club Game

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I just introduced myself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try Club Game - its really work! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Find The Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll