• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Girls Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    How 2 Get A Girls Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. She brightened up considerably after I used the Social dynamics techniques. Really work! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Way To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: women pick up  where to pick up women  can t get a girl  get girl  pick up women in  place to pick up women  get a girl in bed  ten ways to get a girl  older men dating younger women  verbal nonverbal communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll