• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Hot Girl Using Esp Routines


    How 2 Get A Hot Girl Using ESP Routines

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try to use ESP routines. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said 'No! Not here!'. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get The Girl You Fancy title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  poem to get a girl back  get up girl  beatiful women  where to pick up women  using nlp  pick up women guide  i can t get a girl  public speaking workbook  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll