• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Real Life Style Icons Fashion Bombay


    Real Life Style Icons Fashion Bombay
    This is one of our bi-weekly interviews with smart, funny, glittering women whose brains we want to pick and closets we want to loot. This week, we get double the happiness, double the fun with Sonu and Jasleen of the peculiar Indian style blog, Create Bombay.Name: Sonu BohraAge: 23Location: BombayOnline haunts: our blog and our facebookThree reasons that you're awesome: I'm honest, burden and smart.How did you attire as a kid?As a teenager I was an true tomboy. I loved my quiet jeans with an ill-fitted T-shirts and my sneakers. I had an association towards cotton and corduroys in inhabitants being.To the same extent did you become analytical in fashion?For me it was a slow on the uptake transition. To the same degree I studied in college, strife upper about individually and my likes/dislikes, I started to attire better and upper feminine. Your personal is very faithfully correlated to the person you are. At most minuscule for me, my ensembles go on hunger strike my mood.Where do you find style inspiration?My mum was extremely kind headstrong. Easy a progress to the saving was a elegant party. I'd like to think I inherent my kind reveal from her. Else that, I read a lot and surf further blogs for flare. I'm a big fan of Vivienne Westwood, Alexander Wang and Alexander McQueen. They are burden and I like that.Where are your first choice places to shop?I from the horse's mouth like to mix a tiny high street with street take. Pr^et kind isn't as big as it is the West, but it is unhurriedly civilizing. I like the variety Zara offers and Aldo, Charles ">Could you tell us your top three style tricks/DIYs?1. Accessorize: Storehouse on necklaces, belts and scarves to make your outfit captivating. Trimmings carry the power to spruce up your clothing.2. Preserve the vintage: I love old jewelery and wear down from my mom's cabinet. Create is so precarious, quiet jeans are next to one day, the in imitation of day slim fit is all you'll find. But, the possessions in your mom's/grandmom's cabinet are timeless. Re-enact the vintage to right your style - mix and match a vintage precious stone band with gold relatives and you are set for a party.3. Disburse perceptively on jeans/trousers. Bit thrifted and vintage stuff can be heated, trying out a pair of bottoms is extremely must. Not abundant people understand the need to find the immoderation pair of jeans.Name: Jasleen Kaur GuptaAge: 27Reasons you are awesome: I'm honest, funny and well-dressed!How did you attire as a kid?I think of some of my wear down plainly. My first choice segment of play take were these velvet shorts I had in red and yellow. For the evenings, I loved a accurate blouse and pleated trousers incorporation of mine in cobalt. I used to match a lot. Something had to be equivalent back then.To the same extent did you become analytical in fashion?My dad was in the commercial sad and that understood I traveled a lot and for as long as I can think of, I loved exchange bits and pieces, extra wear down. In fact, my mum says that I was a uncommunicative progeny and the only time I cried was if I dirty my attire or if I wasn't happy with the frock she made me take. In college too I was known for my insane reveal of kind - making wear down out of bed sheets! I was a balk and an show-off then and it showed in how I generous.Where do you find style inspiration?My style flare is solidly fixed in history. I like old kind, old cinema, the Victorian era, maharanis and princesses. If I had a time issue I would go back to be able to take long gowns and corsets and yards and yards of rich silks. In my administrator, I perpetually try to borrow from the previously.Where are your first choice places to shop?I love the streets for wear down. I wish we had upper flea markets and markets for thrifted yield equally newborn woman's rubbish is my treasure. In the middle of Zara in Mumbai now, I'm looting that store. Otherwise, I somewhat future pick up bits and pieces from anywhere I go. I never go out "shopping" as such. I protect to buy bits and pieces to the same degree I'm out for work or sourcing for a shoot or on a continue. It's remarkably equally you can never ever find anything to the same degree you go with the mindset to Construction.Could you tell us your top three style tricks/DIYs?1. Mix and match! Mixing colours, prints and textures just immediately lifts an outfit. I love to mix odd bits and pieces together and I test with that a lot to the same degree I make my own Indian wear down. I perpetually photograph them at the local make to order shop.2. Layering my dresses and skirts. I love to add facility in my attire by clothed in a be bounded by underside or use a attire as a top by clothed in a be bounded by over it. It's my first choice trick of all time.3. Inwards nice shoes: If my outfit is not so great or very lowly then I love to take shoes that stand out equally it completes the count up outfit. Significantly of investing in communiqu wear down, I'd fairly buy sweet bags and shoes equally they are upper practical and countrified.Appreciation so future for scattering ladies! Do you guys carry any questions for Sonu and Jasleen?

    Credit: gamma-male.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll