• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Sweet Baby Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Talk To Sweet Baby Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I was able to apply sit on lap routine and it worked. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How 2 Get A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: attract qualification  how pick cute  cool cute  pick amazing girl  talk night game  chick using isolation  talk female techniques  flirt using negs  do pick up lines work  sappy pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll