• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Cool Women Using Dealing Shit Tests


    How 2 Get A Cool Women Using Dealing Shit Tests

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of hot girls. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. One method that seems Dealing Shit Tests to help me prepare relax her. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    How Do You Get A Girl To Like You Again title=



    Tags: using nlp  best place to pick up women  how to get a girl  how do i get a girl  to get a girl  how do you get a girl  best places to pick up women  henry stanton  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll