• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Cute Women Using Isolation Technique


    How To Talk To Cute Women Using Isolation Technique

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. One method that seems Isolation Technique to help me prepare relax her. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    On Line Dating Services title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll