• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Woman Using The Cube Routine


    Talk To Woman Using The Cube Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She looked so fucking hot.

    Her long black hair all messy. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. the cube routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Asian Woman title=



    Tags: tips to pick up women  how can i get a girl  pick up clubs  pick up woman  best ways to get a girl  get a girl to love you  get a girl friend  how to get a girl fast  communication skills in the workplace  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll