• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Cute Chick Using Natural Game


    My Pick Up Cute Chick Using Natural Game

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. After I applied natural game, it can be taken with bare hands. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get Ur Girl Back title=



    Tags: get chick tree  how women funny  how cool duckie  get girl social  best way pick  women using technique  how flirt frame  how beautiful  using table waiting  effective communication skills pdf  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll