• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cute Girl Using Ice Breaker Technique


    How To Pick Up A Cute Girl Using Ice Breaker Technique

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. She become a little nervous, when I applied Ice Breaker Technique, but then relaxed. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    The Best Way To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: powerless verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll