• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Beautiful Women Up Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Pick Beautiful Women Up Using Mystery Negs Routines

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. She blushed a bit when I was using Mystery negs routines, but after this communication has become warmer. I sit in front of her with a smile. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Free For Women Dating Sites title=



    Tags: how kiss night  how number routine  approach dial trick  pick women outs  lady using technique  million routine  meet lady method  how amazing  approach females using  advantage of verbal communication  body language attraction men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll