• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Million Dollar Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Million Dollar Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. This place look more like restaurant. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I use Million dollar routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I was already holding her by the waist. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Attract A Girl title=



    Tags: how to meet  what to get a girl  get a girl online  how to get a girl back  pua pick up  ways to get a girl back  get a girl to like me  pick up ladies  to develop communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll