• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Chick Using Stand Up Routines


    Talk To Amazing Chick Using Stand Up Routines

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. She blushed a bit when I was using Stand Up Routines, but after this communication has become warmer. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get A Girls Attention At School title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll