• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Chicks Using Qualification Method


    How 2 Get A Chicks Using Qualification Method

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. She become a little nervous, when I applied qualification method, but then relaxed. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Girl Getting Off title=



    Tags: best way to get a girl  way to get a girl  ways to get a girl  steps to get a girl  get girl  what to get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  can i get a girl  brazil nonverbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll