• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Females Using Stand Up Routines


    Best Way To Pick Up Females Using Stand Up Routines

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is a little succes story of mine... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. One method that seems Stand Up Routines to help me prepare relax her. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Date An African Woman title=



    Tags: how do i get a girl  lines to pick up women  guide to pick up women  women pick up  free how to pick up women  women pick up  how to get a girl horny  describe your communication skills  relationship rules  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll