• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Beautiful Women Using Kino Techniques


    How To Approach Beautiful Women Using Kino Techniques

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I headed to the this club alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She become a little nervous, when I applied kino techniques, but then relaxed. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    On Line Dating Ukraine title=



    Tags: poem to get a girl back  i can t get a girl  get a girl in bed  get a girl online  pick up women guide  poem to get a girl back  how to get a girl wet  one dating  non verbal communication exercise  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll