• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Women Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Women Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were some seats available. One girl was sipping while looking at me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. Favorite liquor routine helped me put her into a small trance. Eventually she started talking to me again. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Tips On How To Pick Up Girls title=



    Tags: cool using negative  females using  girl using waiting  cute girl tests  pretty women using  chick using concert  girl using talk  lady slam class  using concert  how read body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll