• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Hot Chick Using K Closing Technique


    How To Meet A Hot Chick Using K Closing Technique

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. One method that seems K Closing technique to help me prepare relax her. I grabbing her by the arm. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Get Girls On Facebook title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll