• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Amazing Baby Using Master Storytelling


    Best Way To Pick Up Amazing Baby Using Master Storytelling

    Before this im was a virgin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I use 'We should get married!' opener. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try master storytelling - she pecked at it as a kitten. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How Do You Get Confidence title=



    Tags: get a girl  how to get a girl  how get a girl  picking up women  women pick up  lines to get a girl  get a girl online  how to get a girl  get a girl in bed  body language woman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll