• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Amazing Baby Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How 2 Get A Amazing Baby Using Mystery Negs Routines

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Where do I start... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I use Mystery negs routines. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Tips To Get A Man title=



    Tags: pick up women guide  pick up artists  pick up advice  pick up women online  how can i get a girl  pick up advice  beautiful woman  how to find a woman  female pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll