• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Amazing Girl Using Backpacker Routine


    My Pickup Amazing Girl Using Backpacker Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. After I applied Backpacker Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We have a great night in my bed.


    Pick Up Openers title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll