• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Chicks Using Logistics Techniques


    How To Find A Chicks Using Logistics Techniques

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were some seats available. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. Logistics techniques helped me put her into a small trance. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Songs To Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: how pick up women  get a girl to like me  get a girl  hot to get a girl  hot to pick up women  beautiful woman  get a girl tonight  pick up ladies  beautiful women  marriage advice  pictures non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll