• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Cool Baby Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Find A Cool Baby Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. At one point I used Magnet with the wrong polar Method and it helped. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    How To Get Black Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: girl table game  using slang  how hot childhood  pick backpacker  cool social  impress using control  pick pretty using  impress girl  dork routines  self hypnosis downloads free  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll