• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Hot Chick Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    Approach Hot Chick Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just introduced myself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try Yes ladder escalation technique - she pecked at it as a kitten. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Best Place For A Girl To Get A Tattoo title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll