• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Girl Crack Method


    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Girl Crack Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I use Girl crack Method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I tapping her on the shoulder. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Way To Get Girls title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  can i get a girl  learn to pick up women  can i get a girl  how to get a girl horny  quotes to get a girl  picking up women  mystery pick up  free online dating canada  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll