• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Women Using Wealthy Trick


    Find A Women Using Wealthy Trick

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. This place look more like restaurant. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Wealthy Trick work fine when I try it. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Get A Girl To Love U title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll