• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Fine Baby Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    How To Get A Fine Baby Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    Before this im was a virgin. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Boyfriend Breaker Technique helped me put her into a small trance. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Dating Sites title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll