• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Baby Using 111 Routine


    Mypickup Cute Baby Using 111 Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. This place look more like restaurant. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She become a little nervous, when I applied 111 Routine, but then relaxed. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    How To Pick Up A Girl title=



    Tags: pick beautiful game  hot using childhood  impress routine  attract girls boyfriend  how hot routine  hot chick  attract pretty using  pick beautiful lady  bar pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll