• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Beautiful Women Using Mystery Negs Routines


    Flirt With Beautiful Women Using Mystery Negs Routines

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. She become a little nervous, when I applied Mystery negs routines, but then relaxed. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We have a great night in my bed.


    How 2 Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: female pickup artist  kylie body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll