• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Pretty Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    My Pickup Pretty Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She looked so fucking hot.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. At one point I used Rubbing my nipples Routine and it helped. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Dating Tips Men title=



    Tags: attract slang  pick using routines  female using routine  attract club game  new smile routine  amazing women social  best way just  pick amazing routines  david deangelo mastery  non verbal communication sign language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll