• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Beautiful Women Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How To Attract Beautiful Women Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? Haha I went to a very cool nightclub The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. One method that seems Easy Concert K Close Routine to help me prepare relax her. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Best Way To Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: get yo girl  get it girl  tips to get a girl  pick up training  quotes to get a girl  pick up society  how to get a girl fast  poems to get a girl  pick up method  real alpha male  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll