• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Cute Baby Using Women Kiss Routine


    How To Talk To Cute Baby Using Women Kiss Routine

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She become a little nervous, when I applied Women kiss routine, but then relaxed. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Tips To Get A Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll