• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Beautiful Girl Using Logistics Techniques


    Meet A Beautiful Girl Using Logistics Techniques

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She become a little nervous, when I applied Logistics techniques, but then relaxed. I grabbing her by the arm. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Online Dating Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl wet  pick up artists  pick up mystery  ways to get a girl back  how to pick up women  pick up women online  guide to pick up women  body language cast  communication skills in marriage  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll