• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Pretty Girl Using Body Language Techniques


    My Pickup Pretty Girl Using Body Language Techniques

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. Body Language Techniques work fine when I try it. I sit in front of her with a smile. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Cougars Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl wet  ways to get a girl  how do you get a girl  how pick up women  what to get a girl  pua pick up  how to get a girl  pick up openers  maori non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll