• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Pretty Lady Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Kiss A Pretty Lady Using Night Game Techniques

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was able to apply Night Game techniques and it worked. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How To Get All The Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: get a girl for sex  how do you get a girl  get a girl to love you  lines to get a girl  can t get a girl  ib pick up lines  ib pick up lines  how can i get a girl  body language explained  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll