• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cool Girl Using Tree Method


    Pick Up Cool Girl Using Tree Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Where do I start... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She brightened up considerably after I used the Tree Method. Really work! I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Get Any Girl System title=



    Tags: approach technique  way favorite liquor  attract cute negative  attract cute routine  how using mystery  amazing 111 routine  cute duckie  approach trick  august forel  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll