• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cute Lady Using New Smile Routine


    Get A Cute Lady Using New Smile Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). I want to share this story... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I just introduced myself. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. She blushed a bit when I was using new smile routine, but after this communication has become warmer. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We have a great night in my bed.


    Get Yo Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll