• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Cute Chick Using Club Game


    Impress A Cute Chick Using Club Game

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. At this time I have successfully used Club Game. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How To Get Girls To Notice You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll