• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Hot Girl Using Backpacker Routine


    Kiss A Hot Girl Using Backpacker Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I've used Backpacker Routine - and she got hooked. I grabbing her by the arm. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Get Girls title=



    Tags: to get a girl  how do u get a girl  pick up method  how to meet women  how to meet  get a girl back  poem to get a girl back  pick up arts  pick up artists  life style  non verbal communication activities  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll