• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Pretty Lady Using Dhv Stories Routine


    How To Kiss A Pretty Lady Using DHV Stories Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. DHV stories routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I whispering to her ears. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Dating title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll