• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Fine Baby Using Artemas Method


    Talk To Fine Baby Using Artemas Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. Later me and my friend were at the bar. This place look more like restaurant. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I advise Artemas Method. It is great! I use it and it helps me. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Get A Girl Online title=



    Tags: find beautiful boyfriend  impress favorite routine  mystery routines  how using patterns  girls boyfriend destroying  concert close  sweet baby sit  funny stupid pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll