• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Chicks Using Dealing Shit Tests


    How To Attract Chicks Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I try Dealing Shit Tests - its really work! I tapping her on the shoulder. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get A Girl Back That Hates You title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  how do i get a girl  quotes to get a girl  how to pick up women  get me a girl  where to pick up women  can i get a girl  using nlp  nursing leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll