• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Beautiful Girl Using Time Bridging Method


    How To Flirt With Beautiful Girl Using Time Bridging Method

    Before this im was a virgin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I use Time bridging method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get Girls To Flash You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll