• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cool Chick Up Using Broken Ankle Routine


    How To Pick Cool Chick Up Using Broken Ankle Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I try Broken Ankle Routine - its really work! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get Girls To Like U title=



    Tags: get it girl  how do u get a girl  pick up arts  how do u get a girl  get girl  how do you pick up women  free how to pick up women  lines to pick up women  self hypnosis download  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll