• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Amazing Women Up Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    How To Pick Amazing Women Up Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    Before this im was a virgin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was not too special.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Girls can just feel the wealth of sexual experience. And she felt it in me. I try Mysterys gambit method - its really work! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. In the past I would have got nervous from this tension. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. Sometimes uncertainty is coming to me for me and I'm starting to think. Obviously I know this thinking is total bullshit, but it still comes up from time to time. But I pulled myself together and continue my pickup game. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance. I take these things from the book Neil Strauss, it helps a lot.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    X Dating title=



    Tags: get it girl  nlp pick up  pick up arts  best places to pick up women  get a girl to love you  get girl  mystery pick up  get a girl back  guide to pick up women  alpha male pictures  signs of love body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll