• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Pretty Women Using Frame Control Method


    How To Flirt With Pretty Women Using Frame Control Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try Frame Control Method - she pecked at it as a kitten. I went to the toilet and back to her. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was acting super sexual with kino. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Best Ways To Get A Girl To Like You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll