• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Beautiful Baby Using Frame Control Method


    Talk To Beautiful Baby Using Frame Control Method

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a little succes story of mine... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. After I applied Frame Control Method, it can be taken with bare hands. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get A Girl Wet title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  beautiful women  get a girl to kiss you  quotes to get a girl  pick up artist  learn to pick up women  tips to get a girl  can i get a girl  non-verbal communications  public speaking cartoon  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll