• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Amazing Women Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    My Pickup Amazing Women Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I've used Social dynamics techniques - and she got hooked. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Get Girls To Fall For You title=



    Tags: beautiful women  best place to pick up women  tips to get a girl  best places to pick up women  pick up woman  who to get a girl  tips to get a girl  get any girl system  examples non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll