• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Chicks Using Band Slam Class Method


    How To Pick Up A Chicks Using Band Slam Class Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I headed to the this club alone. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I was a little changed her mood using Band Slam Class Method. Its really helps. I went to the toilet and back to her. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Get To Know A Girl Better title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll